Do you have a toddler that likes to sneak into your bed or wake the whole house up before the sun rises? Or do you have one that struggles with when it's time to go to bed?
Then it's time to meet Sam The Lamb Sleep Trainer. Sam is an expert in sleep and will have your little ones settled into a regular sleep and wake routine in no time!.
Young children don't have a sense of time like we grown ups have, theirs is completely different! So how can Sam help your toddler stay in bed?
1. TIME TO SLEEP
SAM goes to sleep when you put your little one to bed. He will actually close his eyes and will light up his screen blue, meaning ‘It is time to sleep’.
2. JUST A LITTLE LONGER
To also give them an idea 'how long they need to hang on', the 12 stars on the screen will disappear one by one, counting down the 30 remaining minutes.
3. OK TO GET UP
Of course SAM does it all very quietly, not to wake up your child in case he/she is still sleeping. You do not want to miss out on that possible lie-in right?
What other skills does SAM have?
SAM has 2 wake-up settings:
• At a specific time, for example 7 am in the morning.
• After a set number of minutes, for example wake-up after 120 minutes (afternoon nap).
SAM has a sound Alarm which can be set (or disabled). The set time can differ from the wake-up time. For example the alarm can be set half an hour after opening of SAM’s eyes.
SAM’s nightlight, lit up screen, can stay lit during the entire night, but can also be set on timer (5-15-30 minutes).
SAM’s personal details:
- Operates on power adaptor AC/DC (included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included). This makes Sam the perfect portable companion when needed as well as being able to save on costly battery replacement whilst at home.
- Measurements: 20 x 12 x 14 cm
- Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm
- SAM is not a toy
- Tested according to EU regulations
- Age recommendation: 2-2.5 years. Depending on development of child